Sunday, January 20, 2008

We did it!!!


I knew God created Half time for something!!! I managed to get my Hub and his friend to witness the big event during half time of the first football game of the day. I was more nervous that I expected to be, but I knew that he was ready, and I knew that I needed to work through my issues. It was amazing!

I tell ya, being up there was like being on top of the world! Through all our trials and tribulations in this journey we did it! We DID IT!! It's such a fantastic feeling.

Henry was perfect! Minus one semi nervous moment. He recovered quickly and was so calm like he had been ridden a million times before. If I wasn't smiling so wide right now I'd probably start crying! It is so nice to be at this point together! We make a great team!

Stay tuned for more riding time as this is sure to become more interesting. His treeless saddle will be here soon and then there isn't one single reason I won't be out there everyday!!

This is the best thing since birthing my kids. seriously!

1 comment:

@JDHealingTimeOnEarth said...

Can't wait for the photo!!! You didn't call!!